Sunday, January 3, 2010

The beginning...

I've been told I have a story to tell. Actually, doesn't everybody have a story? I believe we all do. Mine seems to be interesting and unfortunately, not very boring. Sometimes I wish it was.

I will start with a little about me and what my blog is and will be about.

I am a woman in my early 30's. This blog is all about me and my life. None of it is fiction, although I know some of you will sometimes question how the hell anyone could possibly have this much shit happen to them. I certainly do. My blog will contain it all - love, sex, marriage, divorce, children, abuse, homosexuality, threesomes, affairs, crime, and passion. So, I guess this is where I start.....

THIS is my life.


I sit here today wondering what this life has to offer me. Is it true that you only get one life to live? I wish I could start mine over. Unfortunately, that is impossible so I am left with only one option. Live the life I have been given.

I am in the midst of my second divorce right now. I got married the first time when I was 14 years old to a man that slept his way around my family, including my own mother. That marriage ended after only a year. I got married to my current husband when I was 18. We were together for well over 10 years, and it was an abusive relationship from the beginning. He was physically abusive, mentally abusive, and even sexually abusive - although not just in the way you might think or assume. I am an extremely sexual woman with an enormous sex drive. He was not interested in sex with me, although I soon found out why that was. I am a woman. Yes you read that right. I discovered shortly after we got married that he is a cross dresser, and a few years later, that he is more interested in men, than women. He married me and fathered my children as a simple cover, so he could deny his sexuality, and "look" like a straight normal everyday american dad and husband. This has been a dilemma for me, since he continually denied his true sexual desires, which made it seem to me that he just did not want to have sex with ME. But honestly, that was just one of the many problems that we had. He is a very abusive guy with a very short temper and I have constantly payed the consequences. I have lived the past half of my life getting abused in ways that are just unimagineable, including being isolated from all my friends and family. I will go into more details about this later.

I guess the easiest way to explain everything is to break it all down into "chapters". So that is what I will do. This is just the beginning.

Thanks for taking the time to read about my life, and I promise that while reading my day to day life drama, you will never be bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment