Monday, January 4, 2010

THE man in my life - positives

So to understand more, you will need to know about the man in my life. Although I am going through a divorce, I am in a relationship (?) with Drew. He is an amazing person, and an even better lover. As time goes on, you will see why the ? is there. Drew is a man I met while I was still with my husband, and he was married as well. We met each other online, and our only intentions were to have sex. But that all changed. We spent hours IMing each other almost every night and quickly became friends. We have since developed a friendship that will last forever, even if we do not. Atleast that is what he is always telling me. He has since gotten divorced, and being as he has no children, his divorce was certainly a lot easier (and cheaper) than mine is. Want to guess who is paying that bill? Well, that would be my Drew. Hard to imagine, right? Well there is more. MUCH MUCH MORE! Drew pays for everything right now, for me and my kids. Their dad refuses to pay any child support, even though there is a current court order for it. He refuses to help at all. My Drew has been paying for everything - school clothes, rent, car repairs, insurance, utilities, all their birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, a tree, ornaments - I mean absolutely everything. I will never understand why Drew is willing to help us out so much, especially since we do not have good history. I will go into that more later, but let's say that because we were only planning to meet in order to fulfill each others sexual needs, I did not feel it was necessary to be honest with him. I lied to him, I slept with someone else while we were seeing each other, and I do not deserve him.
Drew is an amazing person. He claims he is selfish, but that apparently is past tense, since he has changed every aspect of his life, to fit me and my kids into it.
I love him for many different reasons, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. He makes me want to be a better person.


Ok - enough bragging about him. He is not perfect, and to better understand my life, you will have to understand the flip side of Drew as well. That will be the next chapter.

Thankyou for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment